5 Most Popular Binary Options Trading Platform Companies
Trading different assets and profiting on price fluctuations has been popular for years. Recently people found out about binary options trading. It’s not exactly the same as trading but it also doesn’t mean that traders who understand the market cannot use it to gain extra income.
As this type of trading is becoming more and more popular, you will see that many new binary option trading companies arise. These companies are offering different solutions and services to their clients.
First of all, if you decide that you want to try out binary trading, you don’t have to look for a trading platform. What you need is an online broker. Trading platform is something that is necessary for brokers so that you could use their services, however if you decide that you want to open your own binary options brokerage company then you’ll need to find a trading platform solution which satisfies your needs.
Most popular binary option trading platforms
- SpotOption – this is one of the most popular trading platform. You may find brokers like Banc de Binary, TradeRush, Cedar Finance, GTOptions, OptionMint, CitiTrader, Dragon Options and others running their trading platform.
- Tech Financials – this platform is user friendly and offers wide range of features. You may find brokers like 24Option, OptionFair, Finopex, TotaleOption, LeaderOption, OptionsClick and others running their trading platform.
- Tradologic – wide range of features characterize this platform. This trading platform is used by OptionBit, OptionXP, Optionrange, ZoomTrader, Option King, FTD Options and other brokers.
- AnyOption – this company owns the software as well as offer brokerage services to their clients. Traders can trade binary options by using their advanced platform which was developed by AnyOption.
- StockPair – this is a unique platform where traders can trade one asset against another. StockPair platform is also available for traders without searching for a broker which has it.
In most cases the end user will deal with a separate brand. These brands are just using one of the above mentioned platforms and solutions. Companies or brokers who are representatives/users of these platforms can be and in most cases will be absolutely different ones.